Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hot and Dry Paintings....


This painting was begun in July, 2009 for the video "How to Paint Canvas Flooring." Since I found it after cleaning my studio recently, I was finally inspired to finish it. Products used include a cool new acrylic spray paint...!
This is on a loose piece of canvas (not stretched) and is 36 x 36 inches. 

This encaustic techniques (beeswax painting) needs a title. I love the the way the colors made the design...with a little help from oil paint and a wire screen. 
This is 8x8 inches on board. 

If you think of any titles, let me know? Thanks!!!

Smiles, 
Angeline Marie of 
Angeline Marie Fine Art

PS: Please take a moment and opt in? Thanks!
join our mailing list
* indicates required


2 comments:

JJ said...

Dreams of Mars

Angeline said...

Oooooo. I like that!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...