Friday, November 12, 2010

Tito the Turkey - Banner for a Food Drive

Last year, the Communications Department asked me to design a banner of some sort for the food drive. We came up with Tito the Turkey. I made him of large pieces of Canson papersafter designing Tito with watercolor paints (as seen in this post). Seems he had an adventure this year before helping the food drive! Tito made it back and we are very happy he is back in action! 

From the email sent to the entire work population....Searching for Tito the Turkey!

I thought it was truly special that when Tito the Turkey was found, this is what the department sent:

Hey Point,
After a harrowing experience, no less, I've been returned safe and sound! I truly appreciate your thoughts and prayers, and now that I'm home, I plan to enjoy a hot plate of beef ribs before I take a much-needed nap! But before I go, I want to personally remind you to bring toiletries and some non-perishable food items to work for our annual Holiday food drive to benefit Community Partnership for Homeless. Large donation boxes are set up in the lobbies today through Nov. 22!


Thanks again!


From the email sent to the work place, Tito was Found! Thanks, Everyone!

Seems like the person who originally removed Tito the Turkey thought he was trash. Tito was just waiting to be placed into action! Next time, consider if what you think is trash may be treasure to someone else....

Have a great remainder of the week, everyone!

Smiles,

Angeline Marie of
Angeline Marie Fine Art

PS: At the time of this blog post, there are two 1st and 2nd generation paintings listed on eBay for clearance sale painted by me. Please share if you enjoy the listings. Thanks!

Click on the title of interest:


Cat in Sunlight Original Art Painting                             Apple, Bowl, Wine Original Art Painting


To keep up with what is posted in my eBay account, please search for seller artistangeline or just click on my user name in this sentence.

1 comment:

JJ said...

A-M: Always involved with great causes. I admire you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...