Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cat with Daisies Day 15 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Cat with Daisies, ~5 x 6.5 inches, acrylics on paper, ©2014
Angeline Marie, $28
Halfway through the month!!!!! 

Are you tired my paintings, yet? 

Because I don't have a theme other than to have fun, ideas keep zinging through my day dreams. 

Cathy B. asked why I don't draw or paint daisies more often. Here's one for you with some more in the works. She is right: daisies are silly, fun, and refreshingly unpretentious.  

Like? Please share the blogpost...or Facebook...or leave a comment...or buy it for $28 that includes shipping and handling. 

for the $28...or please contact me.
If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...