Saturday, January 18, 2014

Corraled Dolls Day 18 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Corralled Dolls, 5x6 inches, mixed media on paper, $28 ©2014
Angeline Marie
While in Paris, France in 2011, there was an incredibly fun shop that had many random objects throughout it. The window of the shop had dolls: baby dolls, fashion dolls, kwepie dolls. All of the dolls were jumbled or posed in boxes, tables, cups, etc. 

I fell in love with the shop. I enjoyed drawing a number of of sketches while I was there. Since then, I miss that kind of shop. So, I decided to recreate a tiny portion of it in my art studio by buying a bunch of fashion dolls at the Goodwill. 

Here's to many more "Parisian shop" adventures inside of my studio! Hope you like this one.

Like? Please share the blogpost...or Facebook...or leave a comment...or buy it for $28 that includes shipping and handling. 

for the $28...or please contact me.
If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...