Monday, January 20, 2014

Love Lights Up Life Day 20 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Love Lights up Life, 4x6 inches without border, mixed media on paper,
$28, ©2014 Angeline Marie

This background changed so many times that all I could see was a brain. 

A brain??? Hey! I can make a profile here and here. Looks like a person with a lit up brain scan. Hmmm...It will be Valentine's Day soon...plenty of articles about stress and happy places all over magazines and Internet...

LOVE LIGHTS UP LIFE! A-ha!

LOL I like the colors.

My sister at SeaStar Glass and I talked about the funky borders on my little paintings. She doesn't like them...but I will share that they are useful. Most of the designs are 4 x 6 inches or 6 x 4 inches. The funky border helps when it is framed. Some frames are made saying that the opening is the size you want. When you go to enter your photo or art, the opening is off. If you have a funky border, you can cut it off or shift to fit. Easy for you to decide and the design stays true through the frame opening. 

Like? Please share the blogpost...or Facebook...or leave a comment...or buy it for $28 that includes shipping and handling. 


for the $28...or please contact me if you want it framed for $48.
If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...