Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Palm Tree Inspirations




























Palm trees...palm trees...palm trees...different types, shapes, movements, colors, sceneries. Drive by them, walk under them, stare out the window at them. Lucky that in Florida palm trees are found most places and are considered landscaping staples. 

The three photos were taken with my smart phone. Later, I take a few minutes and sketch different ideas in my sketchbooks for paintings to create in my studio. Voila! Another painting to share with you! 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

Coming to the Homestead Community Center, my exhibit of Absence of Green will begin on May 1st, 2014. Hope to see you there! 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Smiles, 
Angeline-Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...