Tuesday, April 1, 2014

How You Can You do in 30 Minutes

First couple of hours of work on the mural at 
Chefs on the Run. Thanks, Jessica, for the photo! 
What can you do in 30 minutes?

Lately, my life involves lots of alarms and timers. It's only for four weeks...am halfway through...and life goes on...and I am an artist. No April Foolin' there...lol.

So, for 4 weeks, my goals have been simple:

1. Workout 30 minutes daily using Fitness Blender's 4 Week Fat Loss Program for Busy People (believe me, I'm LOVING it)
2. Make art for 30 minutes daily and lastly
3. Be kind to myself....

The last one is the hardest...because I've been tired and not want to do either workout or studio...but I push through at least the workout and feel a bit better. Overall, in the last couple of weeks have only missed two days of art making and one of working out. So, hey - life is good.

Here's a quick video of how I get so much done...it's all about having a plan....



Special thanks to Ms. Holly Sugrue, the Go-To-Video-Gal for the Zero to Video Hero Challenge she held on March 1st. The next one begins June 1st (not sure I'll be there, but I recommend any one try it).

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

Coming to the Homestead Community Center, my exhibit of Absence of Green will begin on May 1st, 2014. Hope to see you there! 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...