Saturday, January 24, 2015

Frond Palm Tree Detail Abstract Painting with Red and Blue

Frond Detail Abstract with Red and Blue, 8 x 8 inches, acrylics on canvas board,
2015 $100


























Did you think I missed a day? Almost! Just missed a day of email, lol. 

In the Abstraction class I am taking the focus recently was the design element of contrast. I am trying to move out of my color comfort zone...but didn't venture much out of it with this color composition, lol. I have lots a palm tree paintings with various shades of reds, oranges, and blues! I love how the blue and red orange vibrate when they are next to each other, like in this composition.

Including today - there are SIX days left. I hope you are enjoying my new paintings as much as I enjoy sharing them!

THANK YOU for hanging in there with me!

Angeline Marie 

1 comment:

Rolina said...

Lovely - it could be a fabric design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...