Thursday, January 22, 2015

Scattered Yellow Pieces Mixed Media Art

Scattered Yellow Pieces, 8 x 8 inches, mixed media on canvasboard, 2015



























I struggled with this piece. It was too easy. Too simple. Too, too, too...but I LIKE IT. 

It began with a small sketch like most of my paintings/ mixed media art. I colored it in with pens and looked way much more interesting in my sketchbook...but...I LIKE this! 

Sometimes things come easily...others not so much. 2015 is 22 days old today...and I am thoroughly enjoying the easily as long as it lasts!!!! 

Eight more days of the challenge, 30 Paintings in 30 Days. I want another challenge for myself after January...but after learning from 2014...perhaps I will keep those self imposed challenges for myself, LOL!

I hope you like Scattered Yellow Pieces. Is 2015 so far bringing you the easy? If not...I hope it does soon!

Smiles,
Angeline Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...