Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Yellow Dragon - Take the Leap

Yellow Dragon, Take the Leap! 8 x 8 inches, mixed media on canvasboard, 2014


























2014 was a rough mental year for me. I was too afraid to take some leaps...while other leaps seemed insurmountable. This little yellow dragon was a happy accident that appeared while playing with aluminum foil and stencils. 

Yellow Dragon, Take the Leap! reminds me that we sometimes forget we have wings. Even if you don't have wings...you truly can't tell how far away you might be from a dream coming true. 

My dream? To one day have my artwork sustain itself and me and Andy. That is a HUGE humongous so big SCARY hard work needed take the leap dream for me...that I have to remember that I can make small leaps....

What is your dream? When do you need to remember you have wings? 

Smiles,

1 comment:

JJ said...

A-M: I am interested in knowing the leaps you would not take. It does not sound like you. Achieve your goals, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...