Monday, July 24, 2017

What is your most recent disappointment? What had you worked & planned and suddenly POOF!!! Gone? 🌴 Thanks to poor scheduling management at the City of Homestead, I regret to inform you that I have no upcoming exhibit at the Seminole Theatre this December and January. 🌴 I was super excited to share 40! large palm tree abstract paintings with you at the Theatre. So much so, I began emailing & talking with everyone months ago! 🌴 Instead, I will be concentrating on a few other projects that I can control, lol, including the scheduling of these projects. 🌴 Projects include little monster creatures I call Eekees, cats & dogs, and still my large abstract palm trees. You see, no matter what, I have to paint! 🌴 #305artist #cityofhomesteadflorida #disappointment #makingchanges #planb #blog


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2eIVOG4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...