Friday, November 10, 2017

A gorgeous golden retriever joined my painting studio playground yesterday! For me, painting is my work of love. I do have a day job - luckily I like my day job most of the time - but painting is my real work. Time flows when I am painting & sketching. πŸ•πŸˆ If you’d like to add your cat or dog to my studio playground for Christmas delivery, please do so by November 17th😻 πŸŽ„ πŸ€”My family and friends members have surprises coming! 😍😍😍😍😍You can become a member by signing up on my website (link in bio) and joining the email list when it pops up! πŸ€”¿Feel you get enough emails? That’s ok. The earlier you buy a painting, the more gifts you receive. Here's the list! Free holiday gift wrapping Surprise original small monoprint before December 8th. Free shipping before December 15th for guaranteed Christmas πŸ“¦ delivery. 😻 #blog


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ma2Y9m

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...