Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bed Pieces Project 3

It's been a looong time since updating anyone about this project. So much as happened since it began!

At long last, I was able to visit with the client to review the small pieces that were about 1/2 done. This was a learning opportunity for the both of us!

My client & I reviewed my website for good examples of what was preferred for colors & composition. She decided that she wanted more green in her paintings than in the two she chose as her favorites. This truly helped us clarify what we expected from each other as far as the completed art pieces.

We wrapped up the consultation with how she wanted to "frame" each piece. I had masked off the portions that were not going to be painted, and wanted to make sure that is what she wanted. Other than one adjustment, it was what she wanted.

Smiles until the next update!
Angeline Marie
www.angelinemarie.net
ammtz2008@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...