Friday, September 3, 2010

0 Planes, 1 Train, 2 Up on a Motorcycle - Adventure

Here is the ADVrider Ride Report link - this will have photos, comments, etc. Andy. You do NOT have to have an account to read the ride report:
CLICK HERE

Here is the Spot link - this is the map that shows where we have been already:
CLICK HERE

I am working on getting an online image account to upload some of my photos. Most of my photos are not to the level of Jason Eldridge, but they are mostly meant to be for art reference.

SPECIAL NOTE: You are invited to Coconut Grove's Art Stroll on September 4th at Dharma Studio! I will have a some of my art work on display there, from 7pm to 10pm! For more information, please visit my webpage and/or my blog page about the event.

Comments on this blog are welcome! Feel free to visit some of the past blog posts, too. Your comments, questions, and ideas are always welcome here, and you will receive a response.

Thanks for visiting! Smiles,

Angeline Marie of
Angeline Marie Fine Art




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...