Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moon Over Home - New Painting

Moon Over Home is of one of the many reasons why I love living in Florida. I can't imagine living any where without palm trees, beautiful skies, and humid heat. Happiness is wearing shorts, flip flops and t-shirts. The moon hangs over sometimes behind the palm trees, and the view is just stunning.

Palm trees seem to be my recurring theme...according to mi Mama and Andy. What do you think is the theme that keeps showing up in my art? Write a comment or write on my FaceBook wall and let us know!

Smiles,
Angeline Marie of
Angeline Marie Fine Art
On FaceBook

2 comments:

Cmichaudart said...

Florida has the most gorgeous full moons...this painting does not exaggerate at all! Thanks for sharing.

Angeline said...

Cindy,
We would know, yes? ;)
Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...