Friday, June 24, 2011

Fridays in France: French Restaurant Etiquette Reminder

HiP Paris Blog » French Restaurant Etiquette: Dining in France like a local


Ah, French food!!! Four weeks of gobbling delicious food and burning off with long walks! 


The blog HiP Paris reminded me of the 1987 trip to Europe with my parents. Mama had cleared the credit cards, deemed Papa healthy enough and me mature enough for a daring 50 day adventure. We had a hostel in Madrid as home base between bus tours with Pullmantur. Our favorite place to eat was El Muson Museo de Jamon. They were open just before siesta with a price-fix four course meal. The challenge was in leaving the restaurant...for which you may wish to visit the HiP Paris Blog for the reasons. 


Picnics, market visits, brown bag lunches and quick in the apartment breakfasts are planned. We know there is more to France than food...and yes, a few huge and lengthy meals will be enjoyed. Wonder what food will wind up in my art journal or postcards?


What do enjoy the most about traveling to a different culture? 


Save the date! You are invited to share more art on Saturday, August 20th, at the Children's Gallery and Art Center!
Remember, too, to explore Paris, France with me during my Fridays in France posts which began Friday, May 6th. Interested in original art from Paris? Check out my Send Paris to You Project!

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

2 comments:

JJ said...

A-M: This is a wonderful segment I look forward to every week.

Angeline said...

Thanks, JJ!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...