Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Loo, Water Closet, Toilette, Restroom: Art Designs on Signs

How can I resist a brief post about art and the necessities of life? If you were expecting gross...please skip to another blog. This post truly is about art and design.

Oh, yes, there is art! From the company van waiting for a photo to the restroom stop during a Mont Saint Michel adventure, here are three designs I managed to capture in my camera.

Take a guess what this company can do for you!

This is one type of toilet...thankfully the only
time I saw it. Have you experienced this type
of toilet?

Right next to the other sign, there was a line for this sign.
What a relief (puns intended)!



I have missed my blogging friends and hope to join you on a regular basis again in the next two weeks. Hope you enjoyed this post. 

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...