Friday, October 14, 2011

5 Popular Excuses for NOT Nude Modeling for Artists



1. I cannot sit still that long.


2. I don't want to be naked in front of strangers.



3. It is immoral to be naked in front of stingers.

4. Fill in the blank: I am too_____ 
a) ugly
b) fat
c) old
d) skinny
e) insert your own negative adjective.

5. It would be embarrassing to model. 

6. What if anyone finds out that I posed naked for models???!!! What would people think of me?! 

Next post - 6+1 Reasons TO BE a Nude Model for Artists

Want to model for artists in a studio setting? 
If you know someone of 21+ years old, send them to The Children's Gallery and Art Center. Model over 50 are welcome. Contact Carlos Franco @ 786-210-7517 or 305-224-9386. They are paying $30 for two hours.  


Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

1 comment:

JJ said...

A-M: All invalid reasons, especially #6. Awaiting next post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...