Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back Patio Sitting - a Sketch

Sunset to night sketch of yard. Pens, watercolors, markers
©2012 Angeline Marie

Back yard trees separate us from the neighbors. Many hours are spent on the back patio, watching the sun's colors change the sky. This post is written to you from that patio, with my art studio cat Simon next to me in a second lounge chair. This home drives me outside to the wind, trees, sun, grass, flowers, and light. 

My sketchbook is filling with colors and experiences. 

Lisa says she enjoys these peeks into my sketchbook even if color is absent.
Lily is enjoying the writing, just like Bianca.

What are you enjoying, at home or in this world or from my sketchbook studio? 


Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...