Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stolen Studio Time

A recent choice presented to me: buy thank you cards or design my own.


Guess my choice? 


Thankfully, the limit of designs was for less than 15 cards. I worked steadily on them over the last two weeks. 


These cards were my excuse to steal studio time... Time that made me feel better as I was taking care of a to-do list item. Time that made my creative self fill with joy because of the time designing about time shared with friends. 


If you receive one of these original thank you cards from me: Do you like it? What are you going to do with it? 


All cards are 4 x 6 inches on American Masters Utrecht
Paper and were done with watercolors, pencil, and ink. 
If you need help designing your very own thank you card, I can help. We can work on a Vistaprint or Zazzle card designed just for you and your special event. 


What do you do with most of the thank you cards you receive?


Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...