Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year and Calendar Pages Gifts

Idea for a painting in one of my 2012 sketchbooks.
Happy New Year!!!! Prospero Ano y Felizidad!

I've spent much of December reflecting on 2012. Been quiet with you about art this past year, but am about to make a little more art noise. 

Tammy Vitale chose the word Fierce for her theme for 2013. 

My words are Steady and Deliberate. Steady to remind myself to go forward with my art dreams. Deliberate to remind myself to stop and think if the choice being made will help make my art dreams come true or if the choice is just another "shiny" distraction. 

Do you have a theme for 2013? 

Oh - and there was a little gift for all of you who are receiving this as an email. Attached in a separate email was a PDF. It is the calendar page for January, 2013 featuring original art by me. Print out and share as you please. It is a little gift to you.

You are reading this as a blog post? Sign up for my email newsletter and get the rest of the year's monthly calendars as they are created. 

Save the date! You are invited to share more art at my exhibit Absence of Green at Homestead Chamber of Commerce, Florida through January 4th, 2013. If you would like to meet me there for a walk through, please send me an email or leave a comment here. I will contact you as soon as possible to make arrangements with you. 

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...