Monday, February 11, 2013

Analysis Paralysis Palm Trees

Analysis Paralysis ©2012 Angeline-Marie
11x14 inches mixed media on canvas board
This mixed media piece is based on the many graphs found in my day job's recycle bins. 

There is so much analysis of data that it paralyses. Hence, Analysis Paralysis. If that were a real graph, what a lot of data to record!

Makes me grateful for being in the digital computer age...!
Inspiration from the day job recycle bins with 
my reference notes in my sketchbook. 
Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of


If you like this, please share it (re-blog, forward email, Facebook, Google+...).

If you really LOVE it, it's for sale, $135.




1 comment:

JJ said...

A-M: I love your art, so it's not surprising that I like this work, but I do think Analysis Paralysis is especially cool. Very creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...