Monday, February 4, 2013

Designing While Waiting for Lunch

Close to Far ©2013 Angeline-Marie
mixed media on canvas board, 8x8 inches
One afternoon was spent digging out some stencils and modeling paste. A few days later while waiting in my car for lunch with Mama and Dafne, these palm trees caught my attention.

A few notes later along with some drying time, here is Close to Far. The red palm tree is the closest due to the most detail. The yellow palm tree is fartherest away with the least detail. The raised letters add some interest to the background. Oh, and this year I finally made my own signature stamp. That design is in the lower right corner. 

If you would like to see this for a calendar page, what month would you choose?

Remember, my calendar pages are FREE if you get my emails. If you would like to get my emails, please sign up. Thanks!

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

If you like this, please share it.

If you really LOVE it, it's for sale, $125





2 comments:

JJ said...

A-M: I love all your colors. The month is definitely July, because that is when they have many of the county fairs, and the palms mimic pinwheels.

Angeline said...

JJ,
Thanks!!!! Funny you should mention county fairs...because for me those have always been in the fall or winter, LOL.

I remember one of my paintings was named by you!!!! Pinwheel Palm. Blues, some oranges, with lots of textures. 20x24 inches. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...