Friday, April 12, 2013

Art Hanging at Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine Restaurant

Just in case you news had not reached you, my art is hanging in one of the best restaurants in Homestead, Florida: Chefs on the Run

Stop by and say hi to Jessica and Jodrick and enjoy their amazing cuisine. One of these days I will stray from my favorite dishes of Mongolian Pork, any of the mofongos, and the salmon and try the hamburgers! You might see them tease you with their photos of these amazing hamburgers on their Facebook page. Go check them out!

You are invited to share more art at my exhibit of my palm tree series Absence of Green at Chefs on the Run Restaurant in Homestead, Florida. You just may catch my husband and I dining there, as it is one of our favorite restaurants! 
Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

P.S. I mentioned Chefs on the Run in a blog post, just around the time they opened: http://angeline-marie.blogspot.com/2011/08/restaurants-and-eateries-in-homestead.html










1 comment:

JJ said...

Carol and I must visit soon and eat there with you and yours! It is about time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...