Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dragonfly Dizziness

Dragonfly Dizziness, ~6 x 4 inches,
mixed media on paper, $28
©2013 Angeline Marie 

This past summer, many dragon flies liked to land on the ends of our pool noodles as we floated in the current. There was one yellow and black dragonfly I would study for minutes at a time. Andy says that they had to be different dragonflies...but I think it was the same one alighting on the end of my noodle, day after day. 

There was a red dragonfly that enjoyed our pool noodles, too. It was a rare visit from that one. I hope the yellow and black dragonfly told its offspring about us. Would love to see it again next summer. 

As for using our pool...hey...we're in south Florida and have a pool heater. We just don't get as many dragonflies for now. 

Do you know someone who loves dragonflies? This little red and purple dragonfly with its friends in the background would make a wonderful gift. Dragonfly Dizziness can fly to any where in the world, just let me know to where.

This tiny mixed media piece will only be available as an original. 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...