Thursday, November 7, 2013

What Is Up Palm Trees

What's Up, Palm Tree? 8 x 8 inches,
mixed media on canvas board, ©2013 Angeline Marie, $100
This little painting has beach sand from Sunny Isles, Florida. The smaller palm tree is trying to make the taller palm tree take notice. Take notice of the beautiful sky is a shiny deep purple full of shine. Take notice of all the oranges we have...just simply be happy.

Are you happy? Does trying to be patient make you happy?

I know that my reference photos had these palm trees blowing and bending in the gusts of wind. Yet, I like the story better.

What is up with you and your happiness? Where do you find your happiness? 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of


P.S. My silly haiku: Always trying
Reach for happiness and love, 
Staying patient. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...