Tuesday, January 28, 2014

He Catches Her Heart Tear Day 28 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days


He Catches Her Heart Tear, ~6x4 inches, mixed media on paper,
$28 unframed, ©2014 Angeline Marie
My Parisian shelf is at it again. He moved slowly over the last week, until his hand was just under her eye. She's still perfectly still, but for the tears rolling gently down her cheek. He catches one, brightly red. She cannot move...alas, she is only a face of white plaster. 

Two days left of the 30 in 30 Day Challenge. What an adventure since the September, 2013 challenge. Am really looking forward to being able to relax next month...oh, wait, yeah right. I don't know how to relax....Sigh. Whatever. I rarely stay still and out of my art studio or sketchbook. Even when watching Lone Survivor at the movie theatre last week, I was doodling in my sketchbook until the story became too intense.  

Like? Please share the blogpost...or Facebook...or leave a comment...or buy it for $28 that includes shipping and handling. 

for the $28...or please contact me.
If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...