Sunday, January 5, 2014

Red, Green, Black Palm Tree Jungle - Day 5 of 30 and Week 1 of 52

Red, Green, Black Palm Tree Jungle, 8 x 8 inches,
acrylics on canvas board, $100, ©2014 Angeline Marie 
In keeping with the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge (Day 5)  by Leslie Saeta and my own 2014 challenge of 52 Paintings in 52 Weeks...this is Red, Green, Black Palm Tree Jungle. 

I did a little research and jotted down the colors that pertain to each month. January is represented with red, green, and black. This painting began with a background of modeling pasted and a stencil of my own design. The colors were placed randomly, just playing. I like the results and hope you do, too.

Like? Please share the blogpost...or Facebook...or leave a comment...or buy it for $100 that includes shipping and handling. 

GroveHouse Artists' Affair En Plein Air at the Deering Estate is the weekend of January 11th, 2014. Watch me and other artists paint while on the grounds of one of Florida's beautiful parks. 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

1 comment:

JJ said...

A-M: Let me know if I can paste a copy of Red, Green, Black Palm Tree Jungle on my blog, with a link back to you, of course.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...