Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Splish Splash! Day 8 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days


One of the most difficult parts of this challenge is to let go of a design. This cardinal insisted on being in this little painting and demanded I post him even if I'm not totally convinced I like it. If I keep picking at it, I will ruin him. 

Around South Florida, it's been crazy splish splash weather outside for the birds. The cardinal certainly likes the weather, since he's in the middle of his bath! 

The mixed media painting is wonky on the paper. Most of these little 5 by 3 inch paintings have uneven sides framing them. My mistake taping off the large sheet of paper makes these quirky and fun. 

Like? Please share the blogpost...or Facebook...or leave a comment...or buy it for $28 that includes shipping and handling. 



GroveHouse Artists' Affair En Plein Air at the Deering Estate is the weekend of January 11th, 2014. Watch me and other artists paint while on the grounds of one of Florida's beautiful parks. 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...