Friday, January 10, 2014

With a Palm Tree: Days 9 and 10 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days


Broken Up Palm Tree, 8 x 8 inches, acrylics on canvas, $100,
©2014 Angeline Marie
Broken Up Palm Tree is for those who need a bit of February right now....This is my painting for Week 2 of my 52 Paintings in 52 Weeks Challenge. It is a "full size" original painting...and it counts for Day 10 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge, too. 

Tesoro, however, was the design for Day 9. I got home exhausted from a very long day at work, plus a couple of errands that involved spending money. But I HAD to keep up the momentum of this month and posted Tesoro to my Facebook page. No excuses! I have a dozen backgrounds already made and another waiting for cutting. 

The little spider found this flower so beautiful and intriguing that he spun his thread for a closer look. 

Now looking at it...I might go back and re-work it a little bit. I'm allowed...LOL. This one is $28.

Like? Please share the blogpost...or Facebook...or leave a comment...or buy it for $28 that includes shipping and handling. 

for the $28...for the Broken Up, please contact me.
Where I would LOVE to meet you: 
GroveHouse Artists' Affair En Plein Air at the Deering Estate is the weekend of January 11th, 2014. Watch me and other artists paint while on the grounds of one of Florida's beautiful parks. 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...