Saturday, January 11, 2014

Three Palm Trees with Heart - Day 11 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days



Today was spent at the beautiful Deering Estate in South Miami, Florida. It was gorgeous! 

Yes, I have some paintings to share from today...but this is the design for Day 11, Three Palm Trees with Heart. This one is 5x3 inches and has a wonky white border that is not shown here. My leftover paint from between larger projects went on this piece. I actually mixed green today!

I would love to see you tomorrow at the Deering Estate. There are almost 20 participating artists painting from 10am through 1pm. The judging begins at 1:30pm with results by 2:30pm. C'mon out and see the different paintings made while on the grounds! 

Like? Please share the blogpost...or Facebook...or leave a comment...or buy it for $28 that includes shipping and handling. 



GroveHouse Artists' Affair En Plein Air at the Deering Estate is the weekend of January 11th, 2014. Watch me and other artists paint while on the grounds of one of Florida's beautiful parks. 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...