Thursday, April 10, 2014

Gearing Up for an Art Exhibit

Yes, this is a mess...note carefully that it is an organized mess. These are photos from January, when I hung new palm tree art at Chefs on the Run. It's time to make my studio floor look like this again, for an art change out at Chefs and a new exhibit at the Homestead Community Center hosted by Homestead's Chamber of Commerce. 

For more details about either Chefs or Absence of Green at the Center, hop over to my website. Information about Chefs is in this link, while about the Center is in this link.

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

Coming to the Homestead Community Center, my exhibit of Absence of Green will begin on May 1st, 2014. Hope to see you there! 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...