Sunday, January 18, 2015

Black Clouds Color Linings


Black Clouds, Color Linings, 8 x 8 inches, collage on canvasboard, 2015, $100
It's day 18 of January and so far you've seen 18 new paintings by me! 

I'm tired, lol...but exhilarated that so far I've been able to keep up painting and mixed media art works and photographing them, etc. for the last 18 days. I'm looking forward to keep on painting but without the pressure to keep up with the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge, lol.

Today has been spent doing mostly artwork photography, homework for my Abstractions class (by Lisa Call), and enjoying the company of Andy and our friends Polly and Doug. As I type, we are each quietly doing our own things but keeping company. 

I hope when you have black clouds in your life, you can still see the color linings. 

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...