Monday, February 16, 2015

Abstracted Palm Tree Forest Painting

Abstracted Palm Tree Forest, 5.5 x 5.5 inches, acrylics on
wood, 2015, $80
This is week seven of Abstractions class with Lisa Call...and I am LOVING IT!

What a mind warp! Twist! FUN! Learning! WOW! The sketches I have in my books to paint keep me constantly looking for studio time! 

Abstracted Palm Tree Forest was a fun little painting. I used most of the natural lines found in the wood. Prussian blue is now my favorite blue...how rick and deep it is!

If you are wondering why I paint small, it's the almost instant gratification of knowing if my painting is working or not. Simple as that. 

If you are wondering if any of my paintings can be made larger - yes! Let me know and I'll paint a large palm tree of your choice design any time you like!

For all those off for Presidents' Day - have fun! 

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

1 comment:

JJ said...

I love abstract art. I was wondering exactly what you indicated. It is nice to know they can be painted larger. I actually see the Palm in this one too. We have a few trees with similar markings, although my first thought was totem pole! Enjoy the class. You're good at it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...