Monday, September 7, 2015

Day 7: Gray Sun Day Abstract Palm Tree Painting

Gray Sun Day Abstract Palm Tree Painting, 8 x 8 inches, acrylics oncanvas panel, 2015, $100
I was cautiously optimistic when this was painted. 

It was just after surgery and I was still scared that I was not going to feel better and breathe better than I was. 

The bright yellow and blues...contrasted with the neutral gray and darker blues matched my mood. 

I do feel better. I can smell the rain! I can smell sunshine heat on the asphalt! 

It's 7 days into the #30Paintingin30Days challenge!!!!! I have so many more paintings and designs to share with you! Some paintings await your enjoyment since March...some a much shorter time. 

I hope you like Gray Sun Day Abstract Palm Tree Painting! 

Want to see the next seven paintings before they show up on my blog? Please subscribe to my email newsletter.


Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...