I am grateful for the following tools: newspaper, painter's tape, spray paint, acrylics, hair dryer, brushes, and water.
What I've learned in the past 24 hours:
1. Newspapers work MUCH better than paper towels, not to mention reuse/recycle! Cheaper, too.
2. Spray paint forgives mistakes made because acrylics will scrape off when dry. Spray paint also needs to be shined up with varnish when finished.
3. Hair dryers are magical (ok, this one I learned a long time ago with Baruj) because the paint dries NOW.
4. Cameras show how an artist can correct and continue, even when working on a violin.
5. Painter's tape is the awesome.
6. One can never, ever, ever have enough brushes.
7. Left handed people are not usually photographed doing stuff. Everyone seems right handed!
Enough written. Returning to having fun with the violin project.