Friday, May 6, 2011

Fridays in France



View from Plane Porthole, 36 Hours in NYC ©2010 Angeline Marie





















A few months ago, I joined an artist's group called The Conspiracy by Instigator Alyson B. Stanfield the ArtBiz Coach. The first set of tasks involved creating, organizing, and posting our 2011 goals. One of my artistic projects involve Paris, France and so tied a bulk of my goals to this trip. The Conspiracy includes an Accountability Lounge, where, you guessed it, you write and post your progress as the year quickly flies.

It's already May 6th, can you believe it? 

Ms. Cynthia Morris of Original Impulse is also involved in The Conspiracy and she responded to my post about accountability for March. She asked if I was meeting the task list…and when responding to her public questioning I noticed her signature line: 

Cynthia Morris

Replenish your juju with me
in Boulder or Paris! Join a 

My curiosity peaked, I clicked through to Curious Excursion. Oh. My. Gosh. Immediately emailed the link to my fiancee Andy who responded with
You haven't booked it already?
Sent from my iPhone
Because my original plan was for three weeks in Paris, and Andy knew it, his next email:

And of you have the money and vacation why aren't you doing 4 weeks.  ???
Sent from my iPhone

Yeah, well, thanks to always saving money for a rainy day (enough to make Andy declare STOP IT ALREADY and GET a LIFE, SPEND a little)…May begins with the flight and Paris Curious Excursion paid. 

So, this begins my blog series Fridays in France about my upcoming adventure in Paris, France this September, 2011. Plus, learn how you have a tiny piece of Paris, France sent to YOU!


Next Friday in France, the apartment, fate, and my "second Mom."


You are Invited!

On May 7th at Dharma Studio during Coconut Grove's Second Saturday Art Walk. My art Florida Heat will be on display this evening from 7pm to 11pm. The art and event is friends and family friendly! See you there!

Smiles, 
Angeline Marie of 
Angeline Marie Fine Art
Facebook Page for Angeline Marie Fine Art
Curious about marketing for creatives and artists? Check out ArtBizCoach.com by clicking on this sentence! 

5 comments:

JJ said...

You are posting this to a Hemingway fan? Torture! What a great trip. I hope you are really going! Keep us posted.

Angeline said...

JJ: Yes, I'm really going to France. =) Any suggestions of where to visit Ernesto?

JJ said...

Yes. Where the tourists do not go.

Cynthia Morris said...

This is so exciting, Angeline! I love how you're telling the story of the adventure in advance. I can't wait to read more about your time in France - and share it with you!

I will be working on an article of writers' sites in Paris, so I can point out a few Hemingway tidbits. He makes an appearance in my novel, so I've been buffing up on my Hem material!

Angeline said...

JJ: Although I will be visiting places tourist do frequent...I want to enjoy plenty of your kind! =)

Cynthia: How about I work on painters' sites in Paris?! I keep switching "writing" for "painting" in all the stuff I'm reading. LOL Plus, the adventure began well before I found JuJu!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...