Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life is Art - Boca Shops Art Event

These photos are provided by Life is Art. The event was the weekend of April 30th. My art attended for me, as it was a crazy weekend at my day job and outside of it. The photo quality is not wonderful, but the artists were allowed to pull them off of the Life is Art website.


You can find the landscapes I entered on my art portfolio page Trees and Palms.


Next blog post will have some photos of my art exhibit Florida Heat that was displayed at Dharma Studio this past weekend, on Saturday night. I promise the photo quality will be better! 













Smiles,  Angeline Marie of 
Angeline Marie Fine Art
Facebook Page for Angeline Marie Fine Art
Curious about marketing for creatives and artists? Check out ArtBizCoach.com by clicking on this sentence!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Fun, fun, fun!

A-M: We think we are headed for the Keys again in about three weeks. Are you around anywhere? BTW, Marriott did give us 5000 bonus points for their screw up last month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...