Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fridays in France - Possible View from Plane Window

At 38,000 Feet, Cruising Altitude ©2011 Angeline Marie
encaustic on clayboard, 6 x 6 inches
The flight to Paris, France is at night...not like I am expecting to sleep all that much. 

The return flight home is during the day. I wonder if the same color skies I enjoyed on our way home from Illinois can be glimpsed through the window? I choose an aisle seat for the comfort and practicality...yet would love a window seat. Last window seat I had, the curvature of the plane caused me pain because most of the flight I was out of body alignment. 

One must suffer to enjoy art....

Save the date! You are invited to share more art on Saturday, August 20th, at the Children's Gallery and Art Center!
Remember, too, to explore Paris, France with me during my Fridays in France posts which began Friday, May 6th.

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...