Monday, July 25, 2011

Part 3: Behind the Scenes of an Art Exhibit

You are invited to see how my art exhibit looks from August 20th through September 13th, 2011. In the meantime, lots of little things that take time are part of the preparations. The Children's Gallery and Arts Center does a lot, too. This video series is just the little things that I do for the exhibit.

What behind the scenes things do you do for a big party, show, or book? For anything?



Having trouble watching? Go directly to the video by clicking on this sentence.

Save the date! You are invited to share more art at my exhibit opening Once Drove Through Florida on Saturday, August 20th, at the Children's Gallery and Art Center that runs through September 13th, 2011. 
Remember, too, to explore Paris, France with me during my Fridays in France posts which began Friday, May 6th. Interested in original art from Paris? Check out my Send Paris to You Project!

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

1 comment:

Miriam said...

SO true! People don't realize how much "behind the scenes," stuff goes on. You've got to make it perfect and it seems like only people who have been in your shoes understands the hundreds of hours of labor you've put into something.
For my books, after the recipes are completed and perfected, my tedium is sitting at the computer for hours on end perfecting the written words research and such.
Good luck to you!! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...