|All photos are from Illinois, when visiting Zach, Alyssa, Khloe,|
Morgan, Brad and Ollie Bounce in May, 2011.
1. At the beach for soaking in sun, saltwater, and colors
2. Treasure hunting at thrift stores
3. Reading other artist blogs
4. Listening to podcasts
5. Enjoying an art gallery or art walk
6. Sketching over what I see, but in my mind
7. Browsing art supplies in store or online
8. Visiting a hardware store
9. Read other artists' Facebook posts
10. Talk with other artists
11. Read magazines about design, art, exercise, etc. or just stories
12. Read books
13. Browse packaging design at the supermarkets or department stores
14. Watch art shows on television
16. Find new dining experiences
17. Write an art review
18. Be with family!!!!
Save the date! You are invited to share more art at my exhibit opening Once Drove Through Florida on Saturday, August 20th, at the Children's Gallery and Art Center that runs through September 21st, 2011.
Remember, too, to explore Paris, France with me during my Fridays in France posts which began Friday, May 6th. Interested in original art from Paris? Check out my Send Paris to You Project!
Angeline Marie of