Wednesday, August 10, 2011

7 Things to Expect at an Art Exhibit Opening

A friend of mine recently asked me about what to expect at an art exhibit. Here are seven things to expect at an art exhibit opening, at least in my experiences:

1. Lots of art on display.

2. Light snacks and finger foods, perhaps wine, too.

3. People dressed neatly and casually.

4. The artist being friendly and open to questions.

5. Lots of different people from all walks of life.

6. Noise from conversations, sometimes background music...like party noise.

7. Best for last: a LOT of fun looking and talking about art.

Hope to see you at mine!

Elcira, Ellie, and Maruchi at an art exhibit, 2006.

Save the date! You are invited to share more art at my exhibit opening Once Drove Through Florida on Saturday, August 20th, at the Children's Gallery and Art Center that runs through September 21st, 2011. 
Remember, too, to explore Paris, France with me during my Fridays in France posts which began Friday, May 6th. Interested in original art from Paris? Check out my Send Paris to You Project!

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...