Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 25 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Ah, the Tablelands of New Foundland. There is actually land that looks like this...undulating browns and curves with patches of green. 

Today's painting almost matches a photo shot from the road, while on the back of Andy's motorcycle. 

Maybe next month, since the challenge will end soon, I will upload actual photos from our New Foundland, Canada trip. 

Maybe. 

There are five days left of the challenge. I am excited that I've made it this far...and super tired. It was a fun adventure on that trip my husband Andy and I took just this August. It's been fun re-visiting the adventures by painting from memories. 

Maybe I will do this challenge by myself again...but this time go back to South Africa, 2007. Maybe. 

Only five days left. Will you miss me?

I
f you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website. 

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...