Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 27 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

More New Foundland Trees, 3 x 5 inches, 
mixed media on paper

Margaret asked me about yesterday's painting on Facebook. Was it watercolor? Yesterday's was mixed media: markers, acrylics, and watercolor. 

Today's painting is another mixed media painting. It has acrylics, but as I am writing this away from my studio, I don't remember what else it has right now. 

Most of my paintings begin with leftover paint, paper scraps, and other materials. Some begin at the same time and end on different days. Little wonder I'm not sure what is in this one without having it my hand. 

See you tomorrow! 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 


If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website. 

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...