Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 6 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

New Foundland has amazingly lonely gorgeous beaches. As is my habit, I love collecting seashells and rocks. This is one tiny shell out of my treasure box. The treasure box was for Day 1.

Periwinkle, Periwinkle, Periwinkle, 3x5 inches, markers & paint on paper, $28 

Smiles, 
Angeline Marie of

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Keep posting ...I have really enjoyed seeing your 30 paintings in 30 days! Beautiful :)

Angeline said...

Thank you, Cheryl. I am planning to keep posting the entire month of September! Crossing my fingers! Thank you for the encouragement!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...