Monday, October 21, 2013

One Pink Hearted Palm Tree


Cut out from sheet with painter's tape still on edges.
Removing the single painting from the sheet. 
One Pink Hearted Palm Tree, 6 x 4 inches,
mixed media on paper, $28
The edges of One Pink Hearted Palm Tree in the photo are warped. Place this little mixed media painting behind a matted frame of about 10 x 8 inches and the piece is sure to make you smile every time you see it. 

The heart in this palm tree design was totally unintended. I'm not much of a hearts, pink, and purple girl. Yet, being the month of October and the pink that abounds...well...this design asked for a heart and pink. Proceeds from this design all goes to the American Cancer Society in honor of mi Tia Leo.

That backpack I wear to my day job? Practical design made the purchase of the pink back pack my choice...not the pink color. The style only came in pink...oh, well. 

See, a back pack doesn't matter the color to me...but a car? Totally different story. A story for a different blog post. Watch for that one in November.

For now, please email me if you are interested. We're enjoying a cruise...a much needed break! 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...