Monday, December 9, 2013

Small Paintings to Finish Any Where


There were many lessons learned from the September 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge that Artist Helping Artists' Leslie Saeta organized. 

I love saving paint from my projects. Acrylic paint saving is difficult and impractical most of the time. So...now the paint gets randomly applied, scribbled, dripped, smeared to a set of cards. These are a couple of photos of what I mean. 

A few of these cards get tucked inside my sketchbook for those times that I am not in my art studio but crave sooooo badly to be in my studio that a card and some random markers are as close as I'm going to get. 

I'm ready for the January painting challenge that Leslie says she's going to do. 

Let's get through the holidays, first, eh? LOL


A few small paintings cut from the sheet, plus some
canvas board paintings ready with textures.
Simon sniffing around my studio. Another sheet of
paper is in front of him to catch all my extra paint.

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website. 

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...