Thursday, January 2, 2014

Egyptian Wish for Day 2 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Egyptian Wish for Peace 5x3 inches, mixed media on paper,
©2014 Angeline Marie
In 1997, mi Mama and I visited Egypt. It is an amazingly beautiful country with generous and lovely people. I wish them peace, if only some day to visit them again.

Day 2 challenge met. I'm loving that my cards have the backgrounds already made. Am sitting here with Husband Andy, a gal nicknamed Little Giggles, and a boy nicknamed Poodle. We just enjoyed pizza and are sitting around the table laughing. I'm typing this up as Little Giggles says how rude I am to include them in this blog. Get over it, LOL.

If you love it, it is available...$28 includes shipping and handling. 




GroveHouse Artists' Affair En Plein Air at the Deering Estate is the weekend of January 11th, 2014. Watch me and other artists paint while on the grounds of one of Florida's beautiful parks. 

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website. 

Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...