Thursday, March 6, 2014

Cubist Style Palm Tree 2 Progress Photos

Inspiration photo
Charcoal line sketches on canvasboard
Blacked-in lines and shapes that might be kept
while painting.
















































Recently, I fell in love with the cubist style of painting and collage. 

This is my second cubist style painting for my Absence of Green Palm Trees series of art paintings.

The last one had a still life with a palm tree and ocean symbol added to it, in blues.

This one is of a "cubed" palm tree. 

What color do you think this one might be painted?

If you would like to see more paintings in person, please visit one of my favorite restaurants, Chefs on the Run Assorted Cuisine. 

Coming to the Homestead Community Center, my exhibit of Absence of Green will begin on May 1st, 2014. Hope to see you there! 

If you would like to see more paintings online, please visit my website


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...