Monday, January 5, 2015

Abstract Orange Palm Tree

Abstract Orange Palm Tree, 8 x 8 inches, acrylics on canvasboard, $100
Remember that book I mentioned yesterday? 

Color Inspirations definitely helps stretch my comfort zone. On my own, I would rarely consider using all neutral colors. Yep. This painting Abstract Orange Palm Tree uses only neutral colors. 

Neutral colors are those colors that are mixed with their opposite. Neutral colors are made like this: 
orange mixed with a touch of blue;
yellow mixed with a touch of purple;
green mixed with a touch of red....

You get the basic idea, LOL...before I bore you to tears.

So far, it's Day 5 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge!!!! One-sixth of the way done. Oh...and yes 2015 has new paintings actually finished in the last couple of days. They are in my bag ready to photograph! I can't wait to share them to you! 

Smiles!!!!
Angeline Marie of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...